D’Avant-Garde Media - June 2015 to Present Commercials, Branded Content, Viral and Documentaries
- Production Coordinator - Provide assistance to Executive Producers & CEO during pre-production, production and post for commercials. Responsible for inputting invoices, handling all office paperwork, supervising PAs, as well as assisting with writing treatments, visual research and editing.
8i Inc. – November 2014 to June 2015 Virtual Reality
- Production Coordinator - Provide assistance to Executive Creative Director during pre-production and production of their virtual reality shoots. Responsible for inputting invoices, handling all office paperwork, supervising Pas, working closely with producers and dealing with vendors and managers.
Magical Elves/Telemundo – August 2014 to October 2014 Post-Production Department, Top Chef Estrellas
- Post-Production Coordinator - Responsible for assisting Post Supervisor during the delivery of the show. Organizing and preparing all documents required by the network, dealing with vendors and managers, and offering additional support to Post Production team.
Megalomedia – June 2013 to May 2014 Post-Production Department, Shipping Wars, Marshal Law:Texas, My 600LB Life, Half Ton Killer: Transformed
- Post-Production Coordinator - Responsible for the organization and preparation of all assets and materials for final delivery to the television networks of shows that are ready for broadcast.
Exclusive Media / Walleye Productions – January to February 2013 Producer’s Assistant, Parkland
- Assistant to Exclusive Media Producers on Location – Assisted the producers during pre-production and production by managing schedule, meetings, appointments, travel and other needs while on set.
- On-Set Assistant to Director Peter Landesman – Assisted the director on set by keeping track of editorial notes, script notes, and shot lists.
- 2nd VFX Supervisor - Provided additional support to Reel FX by monitoring shots that would require visual effects, taking camera notes, and reference needed for post-production.
Megalomedia – September – December 2012 Post-Production Department, Shipping Wars, Texas Car Wars, The Miracle of Israel
- Freelance Audio Editor – Responsible for selecting the best audio in the edit, arranging the tracks in their proper slots, and exporting the OMFs for the final mix.
Participant Media / Barracuda Productions, LLC - October 2011 to July 2012 Executive Assistant, Snitch
- Assistant to Director Ric Roman Waugh – Assisted the director during pre-production, production and post-production by managing schedule, meetings, appointments, proof reading scripts, updating shot lists and storyboards.
- 2D Compositor - Nuke work focusing on tracking and shot cleanups.
Troublemaker Studios – 2008 to 2011 VFX Department, Spy Kids 4, Predators, Machete
- On-Set VFX Coordinator and Supervisor- Assisted with VFX supervision on set, overseeing the composition of the shot and determining what elements were needed for post-production purposes. Responsible for obtaining reference elements for VFX shots like camera notes, plates, color charts, and HDRIs.
- 3D Post-Production Coordinator - In charge of coordinating post-production material between studio and the 3D vendor by labeling, organizing, tracking, and setting up reviews between the director and vendor for final approval.
- 2D Compositor - Nuke work focusing on keying, rotoscoping, tracking, and shot cleanups.
- VFX Assistant - Responsible on set for obtaining reference and camera notes. As well as inputting, organizing, and taking notes regarding VFX shots as they were approved into the post-production pipeline.
Bloodbank Productions – 2004 to 2015 Owner, Last Interview, 100 Meals, La Pared, Entre Lineas, Bienvenido, The Unnamed, Bump in The Night, Becoming an Action Hero
- Writer, Director, Producer – Author of all scripts, responsible for the creative development, pre-production, production and post-production process. Experienced director to Ariel Winning actors like Joaquin Cosio, Roberto Sosa, Hector Bonilla and Perla de la Rosa. Skilled producer in the US and Mexico, responsible for managing productions, crew, and cast on-location.
- Editor – Responsible for capturing, logging, syncing sound with video, and editing film.
- Awards – Internationally showcased Award Winning Films, earned Best Film, Best Director and Best Screenwriter awards in the US and Mexico. Films have also showcased at Universities for Hispanic Heritage Month and film events, as well as the Women’s International Showcase of Film and TV.
El Paso Import Co. – 2004 to 2008 Creative Department of Advertising
- Photography - Studio and on- location photographer for antique and vintage furniture, and store locations for website, print and television ads.
- Publicity and Graphic Design - Prepared advertising photos, graphics, and designs for final review and distribution for New Mexico Magazine and Southwest Airlines Spirit Magazine. Also, was responsible for overseeing the production of television ads for the company.
- Writer- Responsible for creating product’s description for website and catalog; as well, as being in charge of writing the voice over for television’s ads.
KCOS Public Television– 2001 to 2002 Channel 13 – El Paso, TX
- Production Assistant- Responsible for pre- lighting the studio and camera operation for local shows.
The Last Date – Pineda Films 2014 Producer.
The Gliders of Arco-do-Santi -Grey Hare Films, 2010 -2011 Producer.
Frente Noreste - Angela Camarena 2010 Post-Production Supervisor.
- Final Cut Studio Pro – DVD Studio Pro, Compressor
- Avid Media Composer
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- After Effects
- Nuke – 2D Compositing
- Final Draft
- Microsoft Office
MFA Degree in Film Production at The University of Texas at Austin. 2008
Awarded Cary Grant Film Award by The Princess Grace Foundation 2007
Bachelor’s Degree in Broadcasting and Film at The University of Texas at El Paso. 2002
Graduated with Cum Laude Honors